The “Shalibro” is a little overdone with a large top sundeck with a spa!! The houseboat features 4 bedrooms all with queen size beds (2 of which zip into 4 single) and two double fold out sofas, one at the front and one at the rear of the boat in the back room that closes off to make another room.So this boat is just perfect for you if you’re going on Australia houseboat holidays with your family and kids or with other couples.
The “Shalibro” also features comfortable outdoor furniture, cd player, downlights, sink, cupboard, and provides a lot more modern amenities. It is the perfect place to spend your evenings, dining outdoors with a glass of fabulous wine on board Sunseeker houseboats while taking in the magnificent Murray views.
Some Interesting Features:
- The boat is designed for easy handling and parking and is equipped with a reversing camera to make life easier.
- It also features a large back room with a flat screen Tv and DVD player so the kids can have their own retreat while the parents relax in the spacious living area watching a movie.
- You can cook up a storm in the fully equipped modern kitchen.
The Shalibro is modern, comfortable and affordable for everyone!
Your friendly host Gavin & Linda will ensure that your trip on one of the Sunseeker houseboats is as pleasurable as possible by catering to all your needs.
So come holiday with us and be a Sunseeker – “It will be an experience of a lifetime!”
:: 3rd Jan-31st Jan ::
Min 5 Nights $4000
6 Nights $4300
7 Nights $4600
:: 1st Feb- 30th April ::
Min 3 Nights $2200
4 Nights $2500
5 Nights $2800
6 Nights $3100
7 Nights $3400
:: 1st May – 18th September ::
Min 3 Nights $1800
4 Nights $$2050
5 Nights $2300
6 Nights $2550
7 Nights $2800
:: 19th September- 20th December ::
Min 3 nights- $2000
4 nights $2300
5 nights $2600
6 nights $2900
7 nights $3200
:: New year- 27th Jan ::
3rd Jan- $5600
Xmas- min 5 nights $4000
Easter- min 5 nights $4500
Our online bookings are blocked for the following seasons:
- 20th December – 3rd January
- 29th March,2018 – 3rd April,2018
- 18th April,2019 – 23rd April,2019
If you wish to make booking for those seasons please do so by email or phone.
The full list of impressive features include:
- Large covered sundeck with Large SPA !!
- Spacious front living area
- Free Kyack
- Modern fully equipped kitchen gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave & large fridge
- Large bathroom
- 2 showers
- 2 toilets
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 queen beds (2 zip apart into 4 singles)
- Rear laundry with auto washing machine & sink
- Spacious back room
- 2 flat screen televisions & dvd players
- Fresh drinking water
- Quiet generator in soundproof cavity with inverters to 240v power
- ducted airconditioning to all rooms
- gas heating
- 2 large ice boxes
- large covered top sundeck with a spa
- large swim deck
- 2 fold out sofa beds (double)
- all linen supplied
- first aid kit
- dingy on request
- full parking
- highchair on request
- river charts
- 6-12 berth Full solar panels- Generator works on demand only constant 240 volt power
Whether you intend to fish, ski, wine and dine or simply relax and soak up the sun, your friendly hosts Gavin and Linda will endeavour to make your holiday an enjoyable one.
Christmas & New Year – Minimum 7 Day Booking ($POA)
Christmas Holidays -Minimum 7 day bookings only
Easter – Minimum 5 Day Booking ($POA)
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of $500 is required to confirm your booking. The balance is payable two months prior to the commencement of your holiday.
- A security bond of $1200 cash is required by the proprietors on your arrival and will be refunded by cheque in the mail or deposited into the hirers account once the boat is cleaned and checked if the boat is returned on time and in good condition.the boat must come back the way it goes out ,no food left in the fridge and all dishes must be washed and put away.Any damage will be charged at cost.(if the boat is left very dirty a charge will apply for extra cleaning expences.
- The letting is made on the understanding that the boat is placed at the disposal of the hirer on the date desired, unless the proprietors are prevented from doing so by mechanical breakdown, unusual river conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. In this case all monies paid will be refunded to the hirer. The proprietors are not obligated to compensate the hirer for loss of time due to mechanical problems.
- Cancellation of any booking must be made at least 2 months prior to the date of hire to be eligible for a total refund. Monies will only be refunded after that date if the boat is re-let for that same period, less a $100 handling charge.
- Pets are not permitted due to health regulations and no firearms are allowed. The vessels are non smoking. No all male or all female bookings without prior arrangement. The number of persons on boardmust not exceed the number of berths and the boat must be driven in daylight hours only.
- Fuel : The tanks will be full prior to your departure and all engine and generator fuel used will be payable on your return.
- Hire Commences at 3.00pm. on the first day and will terminate at 9.00.am.on the last day.